Your access to and use of this Website are subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing this Website you accept without limitation or qualification these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
1. Unless otherwise noted you must assume all content is copyrighted and may not be used without prior written consent from Chris Dedrick. Where noted, you may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use ONLY, provided you also retain all copyright and proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, or repost the content on this Website for public or commercial purposes without Chris Dedrick’s prior written permission.
2. Chris Dedrick makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content on this Website and assumes no liability nor responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of this Website. Further, Chris Dedrick makes no representations or warranties regarding your use of the content or materials displayed on this Website and specifically does not warrant or represent that your use will not infringe the rights of any third party. Your use of this Website is at your own risk. Chris Dedrick nor any other party involved in the production of this Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of this Website. All content and any other material, item or thing whatsoever is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non- infringement. As some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, some of the exclusions set out above may not apply to you. Check your local laws for applicability. Chris Dedrick shall not be liable for any damage to your equipment as a result of your use of this Website or your downloading or browsing of any materials, data, text, video, images or audio from this Website.
3. Trademarks, wordmarks and logos (the "Marks") on this Website should not be considered granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on this Website without the prior written permission of Chris Dedrick. Your misuse of the Marks or any other content displayed on this Website is strictly prohibited. Please be advised that Chris Dedrick will aggressively protect its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
4. Chris Dedrick is not responsible for any sites linked to or from this Website or the content contained on such sites. You follow these links at your own risk.
5. Chris Dedrick is not responsible for the postings by visitors on bulletin boards and/or any other interactive forums made available on this Website. Chris Dedrick assumes no responsibility or liability arising from such postings. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane language or material, or any material that may encourage the commission or a crime, create a civil liability or violate any law. Chris Dedrick will fully cooperate with the law enforcement authorities or a court order requesting or directing the disclosure of the identity of any person posting such content.
6. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Chris Dedrick harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorney fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party as a result of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Chris Dedrick, may, in his sole discretion, assume the exclusive defense of any claim to which this indemnification applies and in such case, you agree to fully cooperate with Chris Dedrick in its defense of such claim.
7. This Website is controlled and operated by Chris Dedrick from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Chris Dedrick makes no representation that content and materials contained on this Website are appropriate or available for use at other locations and/or countries. Those who choose to access this Website do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing and signed by Chris Dedrick. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Any action brought by any matters related to this Website shall be brought in only either the provincial or Federal Courts located in the Province of Ontario, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
8. Chris Dedrick may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this document. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Chris Dedrick is committed to respecting the personal privacy of his website visitors. The following statement summarizes the privacy practices of the Chris Dedrick’s website, informing visitors of why and how the Chris Dedrick collects personal information online and how Chris Dedrick uses this information.
Scope: This policy applies to the chrisdedrick.com only. We are not responsible in any way for the privacy practices of other websites, which may be linked to or from Chris Dedrick’s website.
What is personal information?
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify a specific individual, and includes such information as a name, a home address, home telephone number and e-mail address.
Chris Dedrick may collect information in a non-identifying and aggregate form to enhance our website design and to share with external groups for any site related business purpose. This information cannot be personally identified with a specific individual.
Our Privacy Practices
Chris Dedrick does not automatically gather your personal information. You may anonymously access our website. Personal information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily when using our website, i.e. contacting us via e-mail, entering a contest, making a purchase, subscribing to our e-newsletter or registering for programs. In general, it will be obvious when the Chris Dedrick is collecting your personal information because you will have to fill out a form.
Chris Dedrick uses personal information in a limited number of ways, foremost to sned newsletters. Chris Dedrick will not sell or rent your personal information. We may share your information in the following situations:
· To those suppliers or companies hired to deliver Chris Dedrick’s products or services, for example a webmaster sending a Chris Dedrick newsletter.
· In some instances, for example online registration for programs, visitors may be asked to submit credit card information for payment. Credit card transactions are managed by payment processing companies with whom the Chris Dedrick has partnered. Chris Dedrick will not authorize these companies to use the information except for the express purpose for which it was provided.
All personal information you provide is protected under the Government of Ontario’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Chris Dedrick employs reasonable administrative and technical measures to ensure the security of personal information.
Children should use the Chris Dedrick’s website with the approval of a parent or guardian. Where appropriate, the Chris Dedrick will specifically instruct children not to submit personal information on our website.
Information collected by technology
The nature of the Internet requires specific information to be exchanged between a Web visitor/user and the Chris Dedrick’s website. The information collected does not identify you personally and includes:
· Your IP (Internet protocol) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you visit the website.
· Your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
· Your type of operating system (Windows, Macintosh etc).
· Your Web browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer etc.).
This information is used by Chris Dedrick as an administrative tool for identifying system problems and monitoring network traffic. Chris Dedrick does not attempt to link this information with the identity of the individual visiting our website, except when necessary to protect our service, site, visitors, or others.
Questions or comments about Chris Dedrick’s privacy practices should be directed to Chris via the contact form at http://chrisdedrick.com/contact.html